The Yoko Hi-Vis Multi-Function Jacket includes both an inner and outer jacket - you'll have all the bases covered - allowing you to stay dry, warm and seen whatever the weather!
The outer jacket conforms to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 3; is breathable and waterproof PU coated 300D Oxford Polyester outer fabric lined with mesh liner; has fully stitched and taped seams for 100% waterproof; has two external hand warmer pockets; contains a concealed detachable hood; has mobile phone and ID pockets on the chest; and has an interactive inner zipper to detach inner jacket.
The inner jacket conforms to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 2; has detachable sleeves to form a hi-vis bodywarmer or reversible to a black bodywarmer for Hi Vis Yellow and Orange jackets, and navy bodywarmer for 2-Tone jackets; and has two pockets on both sides of inner jackets.
Full feature list:
- Polyester mesh lined.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 class 3.
- Outer jacket is waterproof with stitched and taped seams.
- Concealed detachable hood.
- Full length zip with a studded storm flap.
- Two reflective bands around the body, sleeves and one over each shoulder.
- Media and ID pockets on right chest.
- Two D rings.
- Sleeve pocket.
- Two front patch pockets with studded flaps.
- Drawcord waist.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- Access for decoration.
- Detachable, reversible two tone hi-vis jacket.
- 300D polyester outer with PU coating.
- Outer side conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 class 2.
- Collar high front zip.
- Contrast detachable sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Outer side has two reflective tape bands around the body and one over each shoulder.
- Media pocket with D ring on chest.
- Both sides have two front pockets.