Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Priority Delivery Upgrade Offer
- Delivery Costs & Terms
- BFPO & VAT Free Purchasing
- Out of Stock Items
- Data Protection/Privacy
- Methods of Payment
- Age and Legal Restrictions on Specific Goods
- Batteries and WEEE
Christmas and New Year Posting and Closing 2020
Christmas Posting dates
Royal Mail 24 Tracked
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 21st of December will be despatched for delivery on the 22nd/23rd of December 2020
Royal Mail 48 and 48 Tracked
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 17th of December will be despatched for delivery on the 22ndt of December 2020
DPD Next working day guaranteed delivery
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 22nd of December will be despatched for delivery on the 23rd of December 2020
Orders placed after these times will be delivered between Christmas and New Year 2020/2021
- We Close for Christmas 2020 at 5pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020
- We Re-open at 9am on 29th December 2020
New Year Posting dates
Royal Mail 24 Tracked
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 30th of December will be despatched for delivery on the 31st December 2020
Royal Mail 48 and 48 Tracked
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 30th December will be despatched for delivery on the 5th January 2021
DPD Next working day guaranteed delivery
- Orders for goods in stock placed by 2:59 pm on the 30th December will be despatched for delivery on the 31st December 2020
Orders placed after these times will be delivered after the 4th of January 2021
New Year Closing
- The PatrolStore Team will be celebrating the new year from 12pm on 31st December 2019 until 9am on the 4th January 2021
Corona Virus Updates
Latest update 24/03/2020 10:30
We are still taking and shipping orders, working with the members of our emergency services and Government agencies to get kit to those keeping us safe.
Our Customer services team are still available via phone or email even whilst they remote work so that we can keep them safe but still provide you with the service required.
During the current Corona virus lockdown period our customer services team are working remotely to help keep them safe. This may cause a delay in your return being processed. We are where possible monitoring and processing returns but if your return is not urgent or you are unable to ship the goods back to us please notify us of your requirement for a return and we will make a note of your request and date and then allow you to return the goods at a more appropriate time and process as normal.
You can find our returns process here to access the returns form;
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order.
By advertising the goods, we are under no obligation to provide them. We may refuse to accept an order:
- where goods are not available;
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
The list is not exhaustive and there may be other reasons for not accepting an order.
When Placing your order please be aware:
Some items may not be available for dispatch at the time of order, but can be purchased to be allocated first come first served when back in Stock.
This is shown as:
The RED text 'Awaiting Due Date' means that we are waiting to hear from the suppliers as to when they estimate the stock will be back in as there is currently no available stock.
The ORANGE text 'Size ? Due ?/?' means that we have been given a date for the expected delivery from the suppliers. This means your order won't be processed and dispatched until after this date.
The GREEN text ' Size ? In stock' means that the stock is available and ready for dispatching now.
Payment has to be made at the time of order for web-based sales and no credit can be given. Customers making bulk purchases on behalf of a government or commercial organisation, under certain circumstances may be given credit; this should be arranged through Patrol Store.
Payment is taken in full at the time of the order for all phone and web based retail orders. All UK orders are dispatched Via Dpd Local for priority orders and Royal Mail or Dpd Local for standard orders dependent on weight.
Any inconsistencies to your order must be reported within 5 days of delivery. This includes incorrect and missing items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Delivery Costs & Terms
(Royal Mail 'Tracked 48'. 2 to 3 working days)
(Royal Mail 'Tracked 24'. 1 to 2 working days)
(DPD - next working day courier). Orders placed by 3pm
- Priority Delivery will require a signature on delivery.
- Please note all orders need to be placed before 3pm online (or 2.30pm if placed by phone), Monday-Friday in order to benefit from same day dispatch. (Excludes Bank Holidays and stated closed days).
- Postage rates apply to online orders with total weights under 10kg.
- Next working day courier to UK overseas addresses, Northern Ireland and the highlands of Scotland do not count as mainland UK and will be charged at £19.99 (Royal Mail options are the same as for the UK).
- Orders to BFPO addresses will be sent Standard Royal Mail 48. Although BFPO orders will be shipped the same day, please allow additional delivery time to arrive at the final destination address.
- Orders to the Republic of Ireland will be charged at £19.99 and are sent Royal Mail International delivery
Other Postage T&Cs
1. Refusal to accept delivery of an order will result in a £15 deduction from the refund against the cost of goods.
2. If you need your order re-consigned to a new address, (excluding a neighbours) after dispatch a £10 surcharge may be applied to cover the courier fees.
3. If you are unable to receive a delivery and the goods are returned to us, a second postage equal to the original will be required to re-dispatch the goods, or if a refund is requested, a £15 deduction will be applied.
4. Please ensure that you enter a complete and accurate delivery address as PatrolStore.com cannot be held responsible for items which go missing or are delayed due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery address information.
5. 'Standard Delivery' and 'Express Delivery' are not signed-for services and are not considered lost until 15 working days have passed from the date of dispatch. Once 15 working days have expired we will provide a replacement via a courier or special delivery service. We regret that we cannot refund such items that are lost, or send replacements before the 15 working day period. Please choose 'Priority' delivery if you require items urgently.
6. Postcodes for Highlands and Islands of Scotland, N Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and Isle of Wight are: FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB51
7. Guarantee: If your order does not arrive within the specified time frame for your delivery address, we will refund the full cost of your postage and packing to you.
8. Please call to discuss deliveries weighing more than 10Kg : 0800 999 4411
Priority Delivery Upgrade Offer
This offer is only available to residents of mainland UK
Delivery exclusions include: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, FK17-99, G83, KW1-14, IV, HS, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH15-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, AB51, N Ireland, Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly, BT, IM, TR21-25, Channel Islands, Isle of White PO30-41 and BFPO addresses.
Please see our standard terms and conditions for explanation on our standard and priority delivery service.
We reserve the right to not ship your products if we feel this offer is being abused. You will be contacted and a refund issued if required. This offer is only valid online.
If you're not happy with your purchase from Patrol Store, send it back within 14 days (21 days for BFPO addresses) or if Faulty our items are covered by a minimum of 30 days warranty and we'll provide you with a replacement or a refund*. Unlike other online retailers there are no handling or administration fees and no second postage charge all you pay is the cost of returning the goods to us and we will send your replacement completely free! ** (Limited to one free exchange per item, further exchanges will require a fee equal to the original P&P charge unless the item is faulty.)
We aim to process returns as quickly as possible but please allow 10 working days for completion of the requested returns process, whether it is a refund or re delivery of a replacement or alternative product. Please bear in mind we will not normally contact customers when processing a return unless there is a problem with instructions given on the returns form.
To help us deal with your return efficiently, please note the following information:
• In all cases items must be returned with a printed copy of your returns form
• Items should be returned in the condition they arrived***, together with the completed returns form including a brief explanation of the reason for return.
• Please ensure that returned goods are well packed to prevent damage.
• Items should be returned with their original undamaged packaging. If you do not have the original packaging, please contact Customer Services on 0800 999 4411. Blister Packs once opened, cannot be returned. Items with damaged packaging will be only accepted if they are faulty.
• Customers are responsible for the cost of returning goods to NSI (HQ) Ltd.
• We recommend that goods are returned by registered post. If goods are not sent by registered post, we cannot be held responsible if they do not reach us.
• Some goods are covered by the manufacturers' warranty and you are requested to comply with the manufacturers' directions pertaining to them.
• Where an item is damaged or defective please contact customer services to arrange a warranty claim.
* For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of earpieces or underwear. Excludes Books, DVDs, CD ROMs, downloadable content or other intellectual property.
** Free exchange limited to UK Mainland Only. Orders outside UK Mainland will require a secondary postage charge equal to the original.
*** Please try on clothing or boots very carefully WITHOUT removing any tags or labeling as once worn they will not be eligible for a refund.
Returns to be sent to: Unit E, the Courtyard Business Centre, Lonesome Lane, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7QT
Please note that if an item's packaging is damaged then we will deduct a Â£10 re-boxing fee off of the refund.
BFPO & VAT Free Purchasing
All items are shown inclusive of UK VAT at 20% (VAT Number 862 3170 36).
Do you have a BFPO address? Click here.
Outside Europe? Customers who have a delivery address outside the European Union (EU) do not have to pay UK Value Added Tax (VAT) and this includes members of HM Forces at BFPO addresses outside the EU. Personnel outside the EU will have the cost of their basket (order) recalculated at checkout with the VAT deducted.
Inside Europe? HM Forces personnel with a delivery address outside the UK but inside the EU may also be exempt from paying VAT but only when a correctly completed and signed form 15(10) has been provided. This form is available by clicking here.
Customers who give a BFPO delivery address in the EU will have their order processed, but it will not be despatched until the completed 15(10) has been supplied. If within 14 days the 15(10) has not been submitted, the order will be cancelled.
It is a criminal offence to make false declarations relating to your tax status.
Personnel serving on HM Ships are not VAT exempt.
There is currently a 2kg weight restriction on parcels to Iraq and Afghanistan.
Tracking and insurance for orders sent to BFPO addresses will apply only up to receipt at the UK distribution hub.
Out of Stock Items
If we cannot provide an item we will despatch the parts of the order that are available and contact you to inform you of the delivery times of items out of stock. It may also be possible to provide an alternative item.
We take data protection and your privacy very seriously. Being from the police and military environments ourselves, we understand its importance.
Patrol Store is run by NSI (HQ) Ltd, part of the NSI group. The NSI Group undertakes never to pass your data on to any third party, apart from the information necessary for delivery purposes. We are registered under the Data Protection Act and maintain your details securely. Any items sent to you by Patrol Store are sent without any identification showing that the package is from a police, military or security source. The address for any returns is similarly 'sanitised'.
In return we ask that the data you supply us is both accurate and complete. If it is not, or we reasonably suspect it is not, we reserve the right not to fulfil orders placed.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
If you have any queries regarding data protection or your privacy, please feel free to Contact Us.
Methods of Payment
We accept all major credit cards.
Please note that for security purposes, items will only be delivered to the registered cardholder's address. The only exception to this rule is if you can supply a Police, BFPO and certain Military addresses for delivery.
Cheque/Postal Order Payment
Make your purchases on-line in the normal way and choose the 'cheque via post' option. Please make cheques payable to "Patrol Store" and send them together with a covering letter stating what items you wish to order, including your order number (written clearly on the back of your cheque) that can be found on your confirmation email to:
The Courtyard Business Centre
Goods will only be dispatched once cheques have cleared our account. Please send cheques by registered mail only.
We are able to accept PayPal as an alternative to credit cards.
Please send payment to:
Account name: Patrol Store
Sort Code: 20-23-97
Account number: 83076342
If BACS payment is made, please send BACS advice to the above address or by fax to: +44 (0) 1737 221 907.
Please quote your order number as the refference.
We can accept orders over the telephone with a valid credit/debit card. Please call 0800 999 4411. Please note that the office is manned Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Payment must clear before your order can be dispatched.
We happily accept Shoe Vouchers for full or part payment of footwear covered by the voucher entitlement. Please call 0800 999 4411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an order form which you can print off, fill in and return with the vouchers to place your order. No change is given for shoe vouchers and returns are only eligible for a like for like exchange.
Age and Legal Restrictions on Specific Goods
Please note that certain items such as knives, can only be supplied to persons over the age of 18. This is to comply with current UK Law on such items. It is your responsibility to check that any item you order is legal within your jurisdiction.
Patrol Store WILL make checks it deems necessary to ensure UK Laws are not contravened. Products containing a blade or Police marked items will not be dispatched until proof of age or occupation have been gathered.
We can accept no responsibility for any loss due to seizure of goods by authorities.
Weapon sights are not regarded as part of a firearm as directed by The Firearms Act 1968 and therefore there is no restriction in their supply.
English Export Law
Patrol Store's obligations are subject to the export administration and control laws and regulations of England. The purchaser has to fully comply with such laws and regulations in the export, resale, or disposition of products.
Any orders accepted by Patrol Store from a purchaser based outside England are with the understanding that the ultimate destination of the products is the country indicated therein. Diversion of the products to any other destination contrary to English law is prohibited. Accordingly, if the foregoing understanding is incorrect, or if the purchaser intends to divert the products to any other destination, the purchaser shall immediately inform Patrol Store of the correct ultimate destination.
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from PatrolStore.com for your own use on the following basis:
(a) no documents or related graphics on PatrolStore.com are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on PatrolStore.com are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on PatrolStore.com (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from PatrolStore.com other than in accordance with clause 1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use PatrolStore.com automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from PatrolStore.com.
3. Subject to clause 1, no part of PatrolStore.com may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that PatrolStore.com is available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to PatrolStore.com may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Whillst we endeavour to ensure that the information on PatrolStore.com is correct, we cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the products on this website. We may make changes to the products shown on this site, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The products shown on PatrolStore.com are listed "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to PatrolStore.com.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect. Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999
Batteries and WEEE
• The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
• If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free
• Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
• To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
• Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at www.recyclenow.com.
Waste Batteries and Accumulator Regulations
• Under the Waste Battery Regulations, NSI (HQ) Ltd are now offering a take back scheme for all portable waste batteries. You can return your waste batteries to our business premises in person (PLEASE DO NOT POST).
• Alternatively, you can find your local waste portable battery recycling facility at www.recyclenow.com
• Most supermarkets and shops that sell batteries will have collection bins for used batteries, and some town halls, libraries or schools may also set up collection points. End-users may find stores in their local area more accessible.