We proudly stand behind the quality of our products and offer a basic 12-month warranty period from the date of purchase. However, it's important to note that some goods may be covered by the manufacturers' warranty, and in such cases, you are kindly requested to comply with the manufacturers' directions.
Please be aware that suppliers' warranty periods may vary and may differ from the stated 12 months. We encourage you to check the specific warranty terms associated with each product.
It's crucial to highlight that the warranty, including resolution options, is at the supplier's discretion. This means that decisions regarding warranty claims are made by the supplier, taking into account the nature of the issue and the circumstances surrounding it.
The warranty does not cover:
Normal Wear and Tear: The expected deterioration that occurs with regular use over time, including but not limited to scuffing, fading, or minor cosmetic wear.
Misuse or Abuse:
- Boots: Any use of boots in extreme conditions, improper cleaning, exposure to harsh chemicals, or use in activities beyond their intended purpose.
- Clothing and Accessories: Any alterations, modifications, or uses inconsistent with the product's design, such as cutting, stitching, or excessive stretching.
- Boots: Products that have exceeded their expected lifespan based on normal usage.
- Clothing and Accessories: Items that have been used extensively beyond their typical lifespan.
- Boots: Lack of proper cleaning, conditioning, or storage leading to deterioration (for example, putting boots near radiators)
- Clothing and Accessories: Failure to follow care instructions provided with the product.
- Boots: Failure to maintain proper waterproofing or conditioning as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Accessories: Neglecting proper care for items such as torches, belts, handcuffs, and pouches etc
Accidental Damage: Damages resulting from accidents, impacts, or external forces not attributed to manufacturing defects.
Failure to Follow Instructions: Any damages resulting from not following the provided care and use instructions, including those of manufacturers for specific items.
Environmental Factors: Damage caused by exposure to extreme weather conditions, natural disasters, or any environmental factors beyond the control of the manufacturer.
Resolution of Warranty Claims
In the event of a warranty claim, the resolution may include one of the following options:
- Refund: Receive a refund for the purchase amount.
- Replacement: Obtain a replacement product
- Store Credit: Receive credit to be used towards future purchases.
Please follow the instructions outlined in our Returns and Warranty Claims Process to initiate a warranty claim. We aim to address and resolve warranty claims promptly and fairly.
If you have received a replacement for a warranty claim then please note your warranty period does not reset and will still be 12 months from the original purchase date.
For goods covered by the manufacturers' warranty, we recommend referring to the accompanying documentation for specific instructions and contact details.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our warranty policy, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com
Returns and Warranty Claims Process
- Take clear and focussed images of the defect (if applicable: product label, sole unit, entire product)
- Send these images in to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. If your order number is not available then please confirm your full name and address in the email.
- Our customer service team will review these images and get back to you on the warranty claim process.
- We will always need to contact our suppliers with warranty claims and these can take up to 10-14 days to be resolved. In exception to cases when the item is requested to be returned to the supplier, these estimations can take longer
- Items may be requested to be returned to us or the supplier and we are not held liable or responsible to replace the product prior to the suppliers outcome.
- Actions for the warranty claim will be informed/actioned from the suppliers outcome and this may result in rejection in some cases.