The Thermex 40 Indirect Vent Double Lens Safety Goggles are advanced double lensed goggles with TMC™ technology that offers fog-free use, even in extremes of temperatures. The Thermex™ features an out lens made from polycarbonate with an inner lens made from acetate.
Ideal for Firearms and Airsoft use these goggles offer excellent protection and anti-fog properties making them the ideal choice.
Features & Benefits
• Double lens protection with TMC™ technology to offer fog-free use, even in extreme environments.
• Protection against medium energy high speed particles at 120 m/s (270mph) and protection against high-speed particles at extremes of temperature.
• The optical qualities of the lens comply with the requirements of optical class 1 (highest)
• Offers dust, liquid splash, molton metal and extreme temperature protection.
• Also offers 99.9% protection against UV radiation.
• NBR foam on the goggle housing provides a comfortable fitting to a wide range of facial profiles.
• Can be used with an RX insert for prescription eyewear.
• Low profile design means the Thermex™ goggle can be worn with an industrial safety helmet or bumpcap, and is fully compatible with our Evolution® range of safety helmets and our Hardcap™ A1+ baseball style bumpcaps.
• Thermex™ goggles feature a wide 30mm elastic headband for improved comfort and secure fit.
• K & N Class lens offering anti-scratch & anti-mist protection.