The Magnum Strike Force 6.0 Composite Toe & Plate Waterproof Side zip boots are uniform safety boots for men and women which are packed full of technology and features to protect your feet and ankles.
As worn by the heroes at Essex and Herts Air Ambulance!
These waterproof uniform safety boots have a lightweight composite toe cap and anti-penetration plate to protect feet from falling objects and underfoot punctures. Magnum's exclusive Exogel blunt trauma side impact provides ultimate ankle protection and is energy absorbing, lightweight and flexible for comfort. A shock absorbing M-PACT Response foam insole and impact absorbing RECOIL midsole make these uniform safety boots incredibly comfortable and the YKK sidezip allows easy access. The high traction SRC Michelin rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant, providing maximum grip.
Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI HI HRO AN WR SRC. The Strike Force 6.0 composite toe and plate waterproof uniform safety boots with sidezip offer the ultimate all-over protection and comfort. Making them a great choice for police, security and other uniform personnel who prefer a lower cut boot.
- Durable leather upper
- Waterproof & breathable bootie membrane keeps feet dry
- Lightweight composite toe-cap and anti-penetration plate
- Exogel ultimate ankle impact protection
- YKK sidezip for easy access
- Scanner safe hardware
- Fast-wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- M-P.A.C.T Response PU foam insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- Compression molded RECOIL midsole absorbs impact and provides all-day support and comfort
- High traction slip & oil resistant Michelin outsole for maximum grip
- Tested & certified to European Standard EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 CI HI HRO AN WR SRC
- Code: M801550-021