Leder-Gris® Original Key Features:
• Waterproof wax for use in tough wet conditions
• Medium oil content: restorative levels of leather oils are average
• Medium wax content: waxes are a mixture of synthetic bees waxes – content is average
• Regular use: Leder-Gris® Original can be used regularly – it will not over-soften, or damage leather if used excessively.
• INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF LEDER-GRIS®
o Brush in Leder-Gris® when the boots are almost dry
o Use the brush to work, and drive the wax oil into the leather
o Always treat with Leder-Gris® before storage
o All leather will eventually show signs of cracking where the boot flexes. Treatment with Leder-Gris® will slow down the rate at which this cracking will occur.
o Drying boots too quickly will harden the leather and accelerate flex cracking - rapid drying may also shrink the boot and alter the fitting.
• DRYING LEATHER WHEN WET
o Never dry quickly
o Never dry near heat
o Never dry, or leave in sunlight
o Never force dry in any way
o Drying boots too quickly can shrink them - if you're in a very hot climate, cover the boots with a damp cloth to slow down the rate of moisture evaporation
o Always let boots dry naturally in a cool place
• Not tested on animals
• Keep out of reach of children – if swallowed, seek medical advice
• Avoid contact with eyes and mouth
*Note - Use of Leder-Gris® may darken the colour of the leather