The Haix Missoula 2.0 Wildfire Boot is certified to UKCA CE 0193 EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI SRC meaning it far exceeds the requirements for Wildfire boots.
The Haix Missoula 2.0 Wildfire Boot was designed with Forest Fires and Wild fires specifically in mind. Due to the nature of such fires and the fighting of them being spread not only over many hours but also a wide distance meaning that fire fighters will walk over extended distances to fight them.
The Haix Missoula 2.0 Wildfire Boot Features:
- GORE-Tex Waterproof Membranes
- GORE-TEX 3 Layer Membrane giving high levels of waterproofing and breathability
- 2 Zone Lacing System for increased wearer comfort
- Allows user to secure their forefoot and ankle at different levels of tension for personal comfort
- Composite toe cap rated to 200J
- Anatomically shaped, lightweight toe cap meeting the highest standards as it will return to its original shape after impact releasing the toes.
- Protective Sole with penetration resistant steel plate
- Stopping penetration injuries from sharp objects
- Haix Arch support stabilising system providing mid foot protection and comfort
- The last of the boot is shaped to fit the natural shape of the foot for comfort over prolonged use and the reduction of overuse injuries to the small bones and joints of the foot
- Resolable for sustainability and value
- The Missoula 2.0 can be re-soled meaning that not only can you keep your worn in boots but you are only replacing worn out parts and not the whole boot.
- Designed and Manufactured in Europe for the highest levels of quality
- Designed in Germany by Haix’s footwear experts and built in their European factory for the highest levels of quality, made in Europe also stands for good working conditions, equal opportunities, sustainability and corporate responsibility
The Missoula 2.0 is also compatible with Haix’s Vario-Wide-Fit system meaning you can replace the standard Insole with either an insole for Narrower or wider feet.
- Certification:CE 0197 EN 15090:2012 HI3 CI SRC - Typ F2A
- Height in cm:22,0 cm
- Upper material:Suede leather
- Cut protection class:no cut protection
- Safety classification:Type F2A
- Fastener:2 zone lacing
- Waterproof:waterproof through Gore-Tex
- Weight per shoe:1155g
- Leather thickness:2,8 - 3,0
- certified for orthopedic insoles:yes
- Firefighter's boot height:Design C