The Haix Fire Flash 2 is designed to keep you safe and comfortable whilst in the most challenging situations.
Protection to CE 0197 EN 15090:2012 HI3 CI SRC - Type F2A is provided by a steel toe cap, a puncture resistant steel sole plate, and toughened high quality leathers to keep your feet safe at all times.
Comfort is provided by Gore-Tex Waterproofing that allows your feet to stay dry and breathe.
The Haix climate system further improves the breathability allowing the movement of the foot to increase the expulsion of heat and moisture.
Specially designed lasts mean that the Fire Flash 2 is designed to give your feet support whilst remaining comfortable over extended shift hours.
The Flexible lacing system means you only have to adjust the fit of your boots once. Once fitted correctly simply use the Zip to quickly get into our out of your boots in seconds.
- Puncture protection
- certified for orthopaedic insoles
- Climate System
- DIN EN ISO 15090
- Certification:CE 0197 EN 15090:2012 HI3 CI SRC - Typ F2A
- Colour: black
- Height in cm:28,0 cm
- Height: high
- Upper material: Leather
- Electrically dissipative: no
- Cut protection class: no cut protection
- Safety classification: Type F2A, Type HI3 - inside & outside fire fighting
- Fastener: zipper
- Waterproof: waterproof through Gore-Tex
- Weight per shoe:1350g
- Leather thickness:2,5 - 2,7
- Fire-fighter’s boot height: Design D