The Haix Fire Eagle 2 is a boot specifically designed for use by Fire fighters and the challenging scenarios they find themselves in.
The Fire Eagle 2 conforms to EN15090:2012 so you can feel confident when you are dealing with the most challenging situations.
With Haix's Rapid fit system you can set your boots so that with a simple pull of the lacing tab you are secure and ready to go in seconds.
For Maximum safety the sole features a steel plate to stop any penetration whilst working. The external Leather is toughened to keep your upper foot safe and protected.
The Haix Fire Eagle 2 utilises Gore CrossTech membranes which mean that the Fire Eagle 2 is not only Waterproof but also Blood and Body Fluid protected whilst remaining breathable to keep you comfortable.
The Fire Eagle 2 is also resolable so that you can keep your boots operational for longer.
- Climate System
- DIN EN ISO 15090
- Certification:CE 0193 EN 15090:2012 HI3 CI M AN CR SRC – Typ F2A
- Colour: black/yellow
- Height in cm:23,0 cm
- Height: high
- Upper material: Leather
- Electrically dissipative: yes
- Cut protection class: no cut protection
- Safety classification: Type F2A, Type HI3 - inside & outside fire fighting
- Fastener: RAPIDFIT System
- Weight per shoe:1128,5g
- Leather thickness:2,0 - 2,2
- Fire-fighter’s boot height: Design C