The Haix Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 GTX Mid Boot is based on advanced running technology. This means that they are light, dynamic, extremely slip-resistant, highly breathable and durably waterproof.
The leather uppers and Gore-Tex waterproofing will keep your feet dry and the anti-static and anti-slip sole will keep your feet firmly on the ground whatever the terrain. The Haix Climate System uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step - moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot. Add to this the anti-bacterial insole, and your feet will not only feel as if they are encased in slippers but will smell fresh too even after a long shift.
The Haix Black Eagle Tactical 20 GTX Mid Boot is airport and scanner friendly, so is suitable for security staff. The energy-absorbing heel will keep your feet cushioned and will prevent jarring when walking on uneven surfaces. Customers are happy to recommend these boots:
“MOST COMFY BOOTS I HAVE EVER WORN!!
I got these boots about a year ago. The first thing I thought was how great they feel. So comfy. You can feel the great quality instantly. They are really light, comfy and durable. If you want a comfortable, lightweight, fully waterproof and amazing durable boot. GET THESE!!!”
“Light, good traction amazingly comfortable boot for camp duties. I have a damaged ankle and these give superb support to this as well. I really cannot recommend enough.”
“Quite simply THE most comfortable footwear I have ever owned. I have worn them all winter and my feet were never too cold, too hot, or wet. They will transfer from work to the gym, to the range and back to work again and you won't even have to carry a second pair around. Great investment!”
“I picked these up for the first time about 3 years ago, I haven't worn any other boot since. I'm a lorry driver and I need to be comfortable all the time, despite rain and snow. These are by far the most comfortable boots ever. They are very warm in the winter when worn with wool socks. It's worth the money, you get what you pay for. Will continue buying every year.”
- GORE-TEX extended inner-lining; 3-layer GORE-TEX laminate, waterproof and highly breathable.
- Abrasion-resistant lining with optimized climate comfort, especially for flexible alternating inside and outside use
- Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable, 1.6 – 1.8 mm thick
- Haix Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at top of the leg
- Comfortable, cushioning, moisture repellent, anti-bacterial insert. Separate heel shape for good cushioning and foot insertion. ‘AIRFLOW’ channels
- Running sole made of rubber, resistant to oil, gasoline, heat and cold compliant with EN ISO 20347:2012, non-marking
- Very good grip on different terrains by profile configuration and use of a special rubber
- Rubber mixture durable sole for long durability
- Double Hole Frame/Stone Shield - stabilizes the shoe and guides the foot during unwinding movements, prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
- Inner sole made of different EVA/TPU materials, light, cushioning, supporting
- Permanent cushioning in heel area by special EVA material in the inner sole
- Inner sole in the front part of the foot made of strong spring-back material for effective use of energy
- Pronation Support - supports the centre of the heel, prevents buckling inward by using a harder EVA material
- Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
- Low weight, antistatic, metal-free
- Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler
I got these boots about a year ago. The first thing I Through was how great they feel. So comfy. You can feel the great quality instantly. They are really light, comfy and durable.
If you want a comfortable, lightweight, fully waterproof and amazing durable boot. GET THESE!!!