Born from a collaboration between PatrolStore's Fire Division and Surrey Fire and Rescue Service this 3-in-1 coat was designed for personell to wear in non firefighting settings.The requirement was for a waterproof, insulated 3-in-1 coat with a zip in/out soft-shell jacket instead of the traditional fleece.
Manufactured from ripstop fabric with a high quality waterproof coating. This jacket is certified to EN 14058 : 2017 / Class 1 2 x x for themal insulation, windproofing and waterproof performance.
Both the coat and the soft-shell are marked with FIRE in the required colour / pantone. The embroidery is then fully backed to make sure the garments retain their waterproof features.
The vertical epaulette allows firefighters to easily and smartly display their rank sliders. Made to fit sliders specifically it ensures a smart and snug fit and is closed with a press stud so that if required the slider can be easily taken off without the danger of loss that Velcro would create if the epaulette was caught on something.
Features a detachable hood and sleeve narrowing meaning the fit can be personalised to the wearer.
Rain Coat Exterior
- Straight collar
- Detachable hood
- Zip closure under flap with press studs
- 1 patched chest pocket with gusset
- 2 patched pockets with gusset
- 1 pen pocket
- Raglan sleeves (tapers to narrower cuff)
- Elasticated wristband with narrowing by touch and close fastening
- Elastic drawstring in waist
- Back length 85 cm (L)
Rain Coat Interior
- Fixed mesh lining
- 1 inside pocket
- 1 phone pocket
- Zipper in back lining for applying logo or personalisation
- Raglan sleeves
- 2 inset pockets
- 1 inside pocket
- 100% polyester ripstop fabric with PVC coating; ± 280 g/m²
- Waterproof and certified to EN 14058 : 2017 / Class 1 2 x x
Enquiries for this product call 01737 223062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.