The BlackRock Commander Side Zip is a waterproof tactical boot designed to keep you safe and supported even when in the most demanding tactical situations. Designed from the ground up with comfort and safety in mind the Commander Side Zip has a host of features not normally seen on tactical boots which makes it truly unique.
- A classic high leg for extra ankle support but with a YKK side zip whilst remaining easy to get on and off.
- Waterproof to keep you dry no matter the weather
- Hexagrip ultra non-slip soles – awarded 4 Stars on the HSL Grip test – superceeding all other brands slip rating performance
- EaziStep Insole – giving superior comfort and breathability with their unqiue blend of materials
- Eva midsole – allowing the return of energy from your steps and dissipating impacts when running for superior comfort
- Anti-Static giving protection from possible shock injuries
- Metal Free components making them scanner friendly
- Anti Puncture midsole giving full protection from spike, needle and glass – Sits below waterproof membrane so boots will remain waterproof even if sole is punctured
- Sole is a PU Rubber Blend giving great traction for superior sure footedness
- Sole constructions is 300c Heat resistant and fuel and oil resistant
- Certified to EN20347 O3 WR FO HRO SRC
I work as PTS Ambulance Crew and also as a Special. I have the Blackrock Commander Boots and am very plsed with them. They are extremely comfortable and flexible. This was immediately apparent just putting them on. I have spent quite a few hours in them and they are great. Would definitely recommend and will get another pair in due course. 🙂👍😷
I’ve worn these both operationally and in a training environment.
Very comfy, no wearing in required, and after a couple of wears they’re already easier to slip on using the side zip.
Noticeably cooler than previously purchased boots and nice and light.
I’d say comparable to more premium side zip but better from day one as they didn’t need wearing in.