This vest features two shoulder docks for radio holders and klickfast accessories. The velcro adjustable shoulders and front allow you to fully adjust your vest so that it fits you like a glove whilst remaining comfortable.
Other fantastic features of this Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest include:
• Hidden elasticated torch/glove holders in the shoulders
• Reflective tape around waist, chest and across shoulder
• Elasticated belt loops to aid retention and comfort whilst running or changing from standing to sitting
• Epaulette bars and buttons to attach all styles of epaulettes and sliders
• Manufactured to an extremely high standard, utilising tough 1000d polyester and breathable tactical mesh
• Innovative rear stash pocket, perfect for gloves or contact cap when not being worn
• CS spray pouch, suitable for Peter Jones units
• Baton cross-drawn down for quick deployment – please note that Monadnock batons with power tip and hindi cap require the extended baton retaining strap
• Combi handcuff pouch suitable for speedcuffs and hinged cuffs
• Small pouch suitable for medical kits or limb restraints
• Hidden elasticated pen/spare cuff key holders behind medical pouch
• D-rings for additional attachments – lanyards, carabiners or ID tags
• Large water resistant zipped pockets behind equipment panels, ideal for document storage
• Small velcro patch on the front and a large velcro patch on the rear allowing the user to attach their forces’ chosen colour scheme or specific patches (badges are NOT included)
• NOT suitable for side handle batons
In order for your vest to fit you properly, you should choose the size according to your chest dimensions without body armour. Op. Zulu have allowed for the fit of body armour.
• Small 32–38”
• Medium: 36-46”
• Large: 46-50”
• X-Large: 50-56”
This really is a superb vest that includes just about very feature that you could imagine or need.
Op. Zulu – Don’t Compromise!
This uniform is not only top quality but looks great, every part of this uniform high visibility garment is the lead in its quality and performance I highly recommend this part of uniform to stand out in professional use
Tried several other 'hi-vis' vests but this one is actually hi-vis in the correct colour. Really good design, adjustable, light but strong, very well made. Has obviously been designed by someone who I think is ex Job. Probably the best hi-vis vest I've used and way cheaper than the last one I bought.