This vest features two Peter Jones Evo Klickfast docks for radio holders and klickfast accessories on both shoulders. The velcro adjustable shoulders and front allow you to fully adjust your vest so that it fits you like a glove whilst remaining comfortable.
Other fantastic features of this Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest include:
• Hidden elasticated torch/glove holders in the shoulders
• Elasticated belt loops to aid retention and comfort whilst running or changing from standing to sitting
• Epaulette bars and buttons to attach all styles of epaulettes and sliders
• Manufactured to extremely high standards, utilising tough 1000d polyester and breathable tactical mesh
• Innovative rear stash pocket, perfect for gloves or contact cap when not being worn
• CS spray pouch, suitable to hold a Peter Jones unit
• Baton cross-drawn down for quick deployment – please note that Monadnock and longer batons require the extended baton retaining strap
• Combi handcuff pouch suitable for speedcuffs and hinged cuffs
• Small pouch suitable for medical kits or limb restraints
• Hidden elasticated pen/spare cuff key holders behind medical pouch
• D-rings for additional attachments – lanyards, carabiners or ID tags
• Large water resistant zipped pockets behind equipment panels, ideal for document storage
• Small velcro patch on the front and a large velcro patch on the rear allowing the user to attach their forces’ chosen colour scheme or specific patches (badges are NOT included)
• NOT suitable for side handle batons
In order for your vest to fit you properly, you should choose the size according to your chest dimensions without body armour. Op. Zulu have allowed for the fit of body armour.
• Small 32–38”
• Medium: 36-46”
• Large: 46-50”
• X-Large: 50-56”
This really is a superb vest that includes just about very feature that you could imagine or need. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are what some happy customers have to say about the Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest:
“I would recommend this vest to anyone looking to buy one and I think it's one of the better ones compared to the others. Very well made and I expect it would last for years to come.”
“A well designed vest which is far more comfortable and practical than standard belt kits as it spreads the weight avoiding back pain along with larger pockets allowing for paperwork to fit nicely.”
“Excellent Vest, Really like the fact that there are pockets for absolutely everything. Pens, Gloves, torches even my response cap. The elasticated belt straps are also a god send removing the jolt when running and the vest pulling on the belt.”
The Op. Zulu Tactical Duty Vest – Don’t Compromise!
Good for sitting in cars and running from badgers. Team Tac Vest
Purchased this vest as I was getting tired of pockets being weighed down by torches, phone, pens notebooks e.c.t and while a belt would have worked that would have then brought in its own problems. Being a regular airsofter I decided to use my vest from that for a while to see if it as better, and it was, however it wasn't suitable as it digs in where its only built for four hours use at time.
This vest on a comfort level is far superior and can be worn all day without any problems. HOWEVER from a guard prospective the vest isn't perfect. The Bayton pouch is useless, mostly because it opens at the bottom, otherwise it would be a great torch holder. The other pouches are not very sizable, ideal for carrying small key clusters or some bandage rolls.. However there is plenty of space on the internal pockets for a phone, notebook e.c.t and the pens have there own section..
Overall for the price I paid (£35 ish) im happy with the product although I wouldnt have spent more. Hope this helps anyone else in the industry before they buy
This is the first vest I've owned (only been in the Job a bit over a year). Can't believe what a difference it makes getting all the weight off my waist. The quality of the vest seems really good (I used to sell sports bags and I can see that the quality of the stitching is excellent - a bit sad, I know, but I notice these things!) Seems really well thought out - great having the docks pre-fitted and all the pockets seem to fit whatever I bung in them.
Got drenched the other day but the vest dried out really well and has kept its shape.
Don't really know what I'm supposed to look for in a vest but for me this one does exactly what I want and I think it is great value for money. I think it is priced as a cheaper vest but in reality the quality is significantly better than that. A great buy.
I wear this over body armour instead of a belt and it is much more comfortable.
The baton and cuff pouches fasten securely so I am able to run in the vest without everything jiggling or falling out. The rear pocket is a bit pointless for anything other than maybe a folded evidence bag and rubber gloves...hard to reach and anything bulky digs in once sat in car.
Overall good product at very good price
I ordered this vest the other day and was surprised how fast it came! The quality is much better than it looks to be in the picture, the vest is easily adjustable about comfortable. It saves having the weight of a utility belt on your hips and has pockets for everything I need to carry with me.
When it came the front and rear badges didn't match up (different font and colour) but a quick call and email into Patrol store sorted that out. Great service and a really great product!