The LOWA Zephyr Mid Boots GORE-TEX® Black has become a popular choice amongst those serving in special forces worldwide. Versatile, lightweight and built-to-last, these black boots have been designed with their wearer’s safety and comfort in mind, and are able effectively to provide both without compromising on performance. This is achieved through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and the practical application of nearly 100 years experience in the footwear industry.
Perfect for urban terrain and natural landscapes, LOWA Zephyr Boots come with GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membranes that stall the onset of fatigue during long patrols, hikes or marches. GORE-TEX® Fabric is able to achieve this by allowing moisture and heat to be drawn away from the feet while preventing water, wind and weather from getting in. The protective, comfort-enhancing qualities provided by the GORE-TEX® lining are complemented by the LOWA Zephyrs’ uppers, which are made from a combination of suede leather and Cordura® fabric.
These two materials work together to ensure the LOWA Zephyr mid-boot’s uppers are as durable and hard-wearing as they needs to be. Both are inherently damage-resistant and while suede may not offer the same degree of waterproofing as Cordura®, this can be easily remedied using LOWA Water Stop Pro Spray or other similar treatments. What’s more, these tactical boots also come with LOWA Cross soles that have a special tread pattern to maximise grip on all surfaces.
- Construction: slip lasted - injected sole
- Upper: suede leather, 1.4 - 1.6 mm + Cordura®
- Lacing: closed hooks & fabric loops
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Sole: LOWA "Cross" Monowrap Sole Unit
- Upper height inside/outside: 110/145
- Upper height / design measurement according to CE EN ISO 20347:2012 150mm / design B
- Usage: moderate terrain (light-weight military boot)
- Additional Technologies
- LOWA Zephyr Boot Stabilizer
- The plastic stabilizer element features in all multi-functional footwear. It improves ankle & joint stability and torsional rigidity. The Stabilizer is an element of man-made materials.