The Haix Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 Black GTX provides you with all the support you need to tackle different types of terrain and offers reliable protection to the feet. A slip-resistant sole ensures a firm grip on slippery, wet or oily surfaces whilst protecting against heat and preventing the penetration of moisture.
Your feet stay dry and you stay healthy because the Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low is permanently waterproof and extremely breathable. This is ensured by the three-layer GORE-TEX® membrane throughout the lining of the Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low.
Your Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low with textile upper lets your foot breathe because it is permeable to water vapour and wicks moisture to the outside. This is ensured by the use of the finely processed microfibre fabric.
A firm grip in any terrain
The Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low gives you stability in every position. To protect you against skidding, the sole of the Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low with its special rubber compound and innovative tread construction offers extremely high slip resistance and grip on a wide variety of surfaces.
A dual layer foam midsole gives optimum shock absorption by cushioning your steps as you walk. This reduces pressure on the joints. There is also a special inset to protect the heel and to stop you from going over on your ankle. The laces are tucked away in a practical pocket on the shoe and cannot therefore catch on stones or branches as you walk along.
The Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 GTX low is completely metal-free and therefore ideal for your job in security areas. Annoying beeping in the vicinity of the control systems is now a thing of the past.
- The Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 by HAIX is a light shoe which consists of a breathable mix of textile and micro fibre.
- The fact that no metal is used in the manufacturing process also makes it completely antistatic.
- A special lacing system enables smoothness of movement, avoids pressure to the feet and ensures a perfect fit.
- A pocket secures the laces and stops them catching on any stones or branches you may encounter.
Lining, inlays, heel cup
- A three-ply GORE-TEX® membrane gives a waterproof lining which offers a particularly high level of breathability.
- Abrasion-resistant lining fabric offers optimum climate comfort both outdoors and in, especially in hot conditions.
- A foam midsole cushions your weight to guarantee the best possible shock absorption on rough terrain.
- The Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 features an integrated removable inlay sole which absorbs sweat in a highly effective manner. This provides an anti-bacterial effect and suppresses odours.
- A separate heel cup gives additional cushioning to reduce pressure on the muscles and joints.
- The sole of the Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 is made of a special rubber compound with an extremely long product life. It will not wear down easily, even with frequent use.
- The bold tread of the outsole offers superb slip resistance to guarantee a firm grip on any terrain.
- This provides reliable insulation against the heat and cold. The sole is also resistant against oil and petrol in accordance with the EN ISO 20347:2012 Standard.
The HAIX Black Eagle Athletic 2.1 gives comfort of wear across a whole range of different terrains. This is a light shoe with fabulous shock absorption properties to avoid any pressure on the muscles and joints. Wherever your professional duties or hiking trips may take you, your feet will remain dry in all weather conditions and you will retain a secure footing on hilly ground.