The outer shell is constructed out of super tough, durable, waterproof tarpaulin fabric providing the ultimate protection for your equipment, the perfect choice for the hustle and bustle of travel and rugged outdoor terrain.
The upgraded push button, height-adjustable, aluminium telescopic handle and wheel system provide for ultimate mobility, ideal for expeditions, travelling and adventures.
Features include two different wet & dry internal compartments, one large internal section to store used or wet clothing, keeping your other equipment dry or smelling fresh. There is a second compartment on the side which grants easy access from the outside, perfect for boots!
In addition to the traditional carrying handles, two removable padded shoulder straps allow the user to wear the Kitmonster 120 G2 as a rucksack.
Grab handles at both ends and four compression straps to reduce pack volume.
Mesh interior storage compartments on the lid and at either end of the bag improve versatility and help with organisation.
Capacity: 120 Litres
Important note: While the outer fabric of the Kitmonster is waterproof; do not submerge the bag as the zips and the seams are not waterproof, and water will get into the kitmonster.
• Weight: 4500g / 159oz
• Volume: 120 Litres / 7,323 Cubic Inch
• 500D double PVC coated (tarpaulin) outer fabric, 100% polyester
• Upgraded wheel system
• Super tough weather resistant tarpaulin fabric
• Side carrying handles
• Detachable & adjustable padded rucksack straps
• Mesh lid pocket organiser
• Easy access zipped pocket on the outside
• Four outer compression straps
• Two internal compression straps
• Heavy-duty base
• Strong and durable zips
• A zipped compartment in the bottom and side which can be used to separate wet/dry or clean/dirty equipment
• Push button, height-adjustable, aluminium telescopic handle